“Family Gathering”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful views from the Curry Barn
Wildflowers and mountains surround the barn
Open floor plan, and spectacular windows and wood beams
Comfortable living area
Dining and living areas with beautiful views
Kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal
Master Bedroom with King
2nd Bedroom with Queen
Loft Bedroom with Queen
4th Bedroom with Queen
5th Bedroom with Queen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JoeS7447
Seal Beach, California
“Family Gathering”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a truly fabulous, memory for a lifetime stay at the Curry Barn! Beautiful, well maintained property that shows true pride in ownership. We rented both sides, so had complete privacy for numerous family events over a 5 day period. 10 of us stayed at the Barn while 16 other family members were housed elsewhere in the Durango area. Only 2 negatives that need mentioning. Rental agent Lorie acted like she was doing us a favor to let us spend $800+per night to rent. Beginning last December, never once did I call her and have the phone answered. Always a message, then a call back at her convenience. Had a small issue the day we checked in, called her and got the answer machine as usual - you would have thought on check in day she would have been at the ready - not Queen Lorie. Figured it out and called her back, got the answer machine again, left the all clear message that we had figured things out. Still, she never called back once during our entire 5 day stay. Also, about 2 weeks prior to our arrival, she gave my name and number out to a number of local vendors without my permission under the premise that I might need assistance in lining up activities. At that late date, if I didn't have activities lined up, my family was in trouble. I told her office to reverse this (once again, she didn't answer my call), which they did as I only received one solicitation call. Typical arrogant, self absorbed real estate agent looking for a referral fee. Owner should review their relationship! Other thing was the water. So sulfur laden that you had to use bottled water when brushing your teeth. Also, a shower was brutal with the sulfur smell totally overwhelming. Correct the water issue plus hire a new agent that makes you feel wanted and this a PERFECT property!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing