All reviews eggs to order front desk room was clean waffles real eggs hot breakfast the river trolley stop biscuits and gravy breakfast was excellent good nights sleep bit dated comfortable stay in town ice machine free breakfast king bed
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We spent a few days here to visit some family and see the area. When we first arrived, the hotel looked very old, round down and tired. When we went to our rooms, the sidewalks are covered in outdoor carpeting and smells horrible. Once we got in the room, it was really clean and I was very surprised at how nice it was inside. After staying the first night my father in law started having issues with breathing when in the room. My husband checked the a/c in his room and it was very nasty and needed cleaning. He took pictures to show management. He went to the desk and asked them if they had a place where he could clean the filters and grill. The front desk showed him where he could wash it off. It seemed to help somewhat, but without pulling the unit and cleaning it fully it was impossible to get it thoroughly clean, but it helped some. He then checked the one in our room and it was just as bad. I am on the verge of a sinus infection cause I have severe allergies. I just hope it doesn't turn into anything more. We told the front desk what was going on when we decided to check out and they wouldn't do anything to compensate us for OUR trouble and OUR cleaning the ac units in our rooms. Customer service is lacking at this hotel. They charged us $130 for the first night per room and we had 2 rooms. Very disappointed and next time I will stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Our stay at the Quality Inn Durango was exceptional. The staff from the front dest and breakfast were exceptional. They cared for us and meeting our needs. Their friendly way made the stay exceptional from the very beginning. The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was terrific. Give another trip to the Durango area, we will stay at the Quality Inn Durango.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The staff was friendly. The Room was clean. I don't have anything bad to stay about this place. I would stay here again if traveling to Durango. Stayed 3 nights, and went on the Silverton Train and visited Mesa Verde. This Hotel was everything I needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

This may be a bit of an older property, but the staff does a good job keeping it clean and up-to-date. I really liked being able to park the car right in front of the room (easy to load/unload) the car and the breakfast was very good, especially the hot biscuits.

Room tip: 1st floor room is best
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018

First of all, I want to give credit where its due to the staff. I have NEVER had a staff member help me as much as Jeff did. He even helped me book our next stay in Las Vegas for an awesome price. This hotel has an indoor hot tub that actually works, along with a heated outdoor pool. You can tell how much pride they take at this hotel by how clean they keep their rooms and the little things they do such as provide candy in the room, and a chalkboard to write on, and little-personized messages that add a personal touch to the room. You don't even need a car when staying here since there are nearby restaurants and the trolly pick up is right next door! Some time after checkin, I got a call from the front desk attendant asking me if everything is up to my standards in the room. I have stayed at Hiltons and Marriotts that do not do these kinds of small things. This is an amazing hotel and would DEFINITELY recommend staying here!!! :)

Room tip: Ask for Jeff, he provides great service!
Date of stay: September 2018