“Creative dishes!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (970) 328-1919
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. A little disappointed that breakfast items were not available after 11:30/12:00.
BUT the lunch choices were good and very tasty!

Diner atmosphere bright and fun.
Good for a quick meal!

Salads are good and fresh!

Burger is also tasty and cooked to order!!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way through. We were seated quickly and the staff were friendly and efficient. We tried the chicken nuggets as well as burgers and the chicken fried chicken. All were delicious as were the Oreo milkshakes the kids had - wow!!!! Lovely meal and reasonably priced too

Reviewed October 4, 2017

we were hungry so we decided to get a little local restaurant experience. it was snowing and this place looked like fun. we weren't disappointed. waitress was real nice and very efficient. we watched as this very tall man cleaned tables and was always in sight. i commented that it was probably the owner. AND it was.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Our server was quite attentive even though he was rather busy with all the tables on one side of the restaurant. I like that there are a few choices for me as a vegetarian. My only 'complaint' was that the french fries seemed a little soggy. But of course I still ate them! No room though for an ice cream dessert.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

This place is way too high for what you get. You cannot get breakfast except for a very limited menu after noon. Hamburgers are $11. I asked for gravy with my chicken fingers and when I get the bill they charge me a dollar for gravy that they never mentioned. When I ask for a refill on my ice tea they said oh we just poured it out we don't have any. Service was OK. Food was average. My advice is skip this place.

Been to Eagle Diner? Share your experiences!