“Great breakfast place!”

Cafe 163
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Met a friend for breakfast here. We both had the 3 egg omelet with 3 fillings, potatoes and toast. Good service, reasonable prices. It opens at 8, so don't go early!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a very tasty breakfast this am. The restaurant opens at 8, so no early birds.... Our service was good, coffee hot and good (not great), my friend liked her Huevos Rancheros and was offered pork or vegetarian green chili on top. My corned beef hash was different than your run-of-the-mill CBH. It was neither greasy nor salty! The corned beef was tasty with my perfectly cooked over easy eggs on top. The cottage potatoes were served on the side and were wonderful! I had one slice of sourdough toast. I was initially disappointed that I only got 1 slice but, frankly, I am still full 4 hours later. This is a good spot for good food and good conversation.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Really good for late Sunday hangover fixer!! Very friendly staff, great food and fab bloodies. Haven't had dinner there so can't comment on that.

1  Thank Mkieler1
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We were 8 very pleased customers. The cottage potatoes were a treat. Will visit it again. There were plenty glutten free options

1  Thank X2220SUjosem
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Group of 8.
All ages in the group.
Everyone enjoyed!
Will definitely be back for breakfast.
Thanks!!