“Not sure how they are still in business. ”
Review of Cafe 163

Cafe 163
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Worst veggie burger I have ever had, so soggy and gross. Silverware was dirty. There are so many other options, there is no reason to go here. Service was aloof.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 28, 2018

This is a favorite of the locals. Great coffee and drinks. Yup there are a few who want a Bloody Mary in the morning. Breakfasts are excellent, Gyros are excellent, coffee too. I like to sit outdoors when it is sunny. Perfect for the whole family and 20-somethings too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We've travelled to Edwards, CO for the past two years. We eat breakfast at Cafe 163 every day. The food is beyond good and the service is some of the best I've had in years of travelling.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Met a friend for breakfast here. We both had the 3 egg omelet with 3 fillings, potatoes and toast. Good service, reasonable prices. It opens at 8, so don't go early!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a very tasty breakfast this am. The restaurant opens at 8, so no early birds.... Our service was good, coffee hot and good (not great), my friend liked her Huevos Rancheros and was offered pork or vegetarian green chili on top. My corned beef hash was different than your run-of-the-mill CBH. It was neither greasy nor salty! The corned beef was tasty with my perfectly cooked over easy eggs on top. The cottage potatoes were served on the side and were wonderful! I had one slice of sourdough toast. I was initially disappointed that I only got 1 slice but, frankly, I am still full 4 hours later. This is a good spot for good food and good conversation.

Date of visit: March 2018