“Awesome Breakfast Choices!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast here with some friends!
The "fluffy" omelette was delicious and fresh with h good choices for ingredients!
My friends had the "dirty biscuits" and the eggs Benedict both delicious and fresh too!!
Our server, Paul was friendly professional and attentive!

Give it a try whether your a local or visiting!

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Enjoyed our meal at this small Italian restaurant in nearby Edwards. We had quite a hard time finding the location even with GPS, so perhaps a call ahead could help. The host made a big deal about how busy and full the restaurant was when we made the reservation, and then the place was almost empty when we arrived. Didn't understand that at all. Enjoyed the pasta primavera. This was a hail-mary effort to find vegetarian options in Vail/Beaver Creek area--very few vegetarian-friendly restaurants in the area. Glad we went, but not really anything special.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

We went here for breakfast hoping to find an upscale and fresh change from the norm.

I ordered a veggie saute with no eggs. It was so greasy that the poatoes were shiny and translusent. The waitress asked how it was and i told her it was greasy. She just walked away.

My plate was still full when she brought the check and she never addressed my complaint.

My boyfriend said the crab Benedict was good, but since i can't eat eggs or much grease because of my gallbladder, i couldn't try it.

1  Thank DirtyBlondeGirl
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Really good Bolognese-nice big serving! took to-go box home for lunch next day. Veggie lasagna was really good, too, and they will serve with Bolognese if you want! Also, the glasses of wine were a Nice Big Pour!! perfect and super well-priced for a quick bite and catching up with a buddy.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

still one of my favorite haunts in the Edwards area, great food, nice ambience and great value for money