“A very special place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We stopped in for lunch on a quiet day in early October. We ended up eating Eggs Benedict (Traditional & Crab.) The food was absolutely outstanding. The Hollindaise was some of the best I ever had. The service was outstanding - attentive without being overbearing. If you are traveling on I-70 consider stopping in.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We just stopped for coffee but what a pleasant surprise. We ended up getting salads. Lots of meat options to add including shrimp, lamb gyros, Kobe steak, crab cakes, and chicken. Delicious!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stopped in for coffee after spotting a sign on I-70 and ended up ordering breakfast, when we noticed the outstanding breakfast menu. You can get all kinds of egg combos, waffles, half a dozen types of gourmet pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, or even a "Hot Mess."

The Milano Omelet @ $9 comes with your choice of three ingredients, plus toast or fresh fruit. I ordered multi-grain toast and requested a fresh fruit add-on. The toast is served dry, with real butter pats - just the way I like it.

I opted for spinach, tomato and cheddar cheese in my omelet, which was scrumptious and very large. The small order of fruit was supposed to $1, but I was charged for a large order @ $2.50. I'm not sure if two slices each of cantaloupe, pineapple, and honeydew is considered a large order or small. But everything was perfectly ripe and very good.

The coffee was also really good @ $2, and service was amazing. We really liked our server, who was most helpful answering questions and very congenial.

Patio dining in front of the restaurant was pleasant on a crisp sunny morning. There's also a barbecue dining area in front. You can opt for inside dining at the bar or in the dining room.

The lunch menu looks interesting, with four entree salads and half a dozen sandwiches, including Fat Tony, Cartel, Wall Street or Scarfo. I'd love to come back and try one.

There are no restrooms. The strip mall retailers share a common restroom area a few doors down from the restaurant - not terribly inconvenient (and very clean.) We'd dine here again if we lived in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

A small group of friends fighting whether to go to breakfast or lunch, finally wasted enough time to settle for brunch. We got there a bit late, according to their menu they were no longer serving breakfast - but our waiter was very sweet and went and doubled checked for us since they were slow. We got a couple plates of sides and split a crab Benedict - which was absolutely wonderful. The servings were pretty big, so the three of us were able to split it with a couple plates of sides and be pretty full at the end of it.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast here with some friends!
The "fluffy" omelette was delicious and fresh with h good choices for ingredients!
My friends had the "dirty biscuits" and the eggs Benedict both delicious and fresh too!!
Our server, Paul was friendly professional and attentive!

Give it a try whether your a local or visiting!