“Great food and service. ”
Review of Gashouse

Gashouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gashouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to Avon we have to go to nearby Edwards to the Gas House for diner. Wonderful food and excellent service. This place is very Colorado design like a cabin with all kinds of animal heads on the way. Not to be missed ! The ribs are delicious. The crab and avocado salad is fantastic I terrific fresh fish and Maryland crab cakes. Don’t miss this place.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Rustic themed bar/restaurant with great food. We had buffalo burgers which were very good. Kid's steak was cooked to proper doneness and was tender

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed in the Gashouse. Terrific food, authentic people, wonderful Western ambiance and great service at a reasonable price. Long live the Gashouse

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Steak very chewy, crab cakes heavily breaded when waiter said they were lightly, baked potatoes not hot enough to melt butter

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We had just finished a two hour horseback ride in the blazing heat and were looking to have "some meat" and cocktail to unwind. We had kids with us and they all wanted to try some of the "game meat" on the menu. We ordered the sampler appetizer. It was pricey but worth it for the opportunity. You don't get to try duck, qual, elk and bison every day. I had the bison ribeye, which was very good. My wife had the trout and loved it. The kids had salmon and steak and everyone loved their meal. The service was good. The only negative I would say would be the price. We have eaten in some of the best steak houses in the country and this place has the same pricing except, they are missing he atmosphere and the sides. All in all, I would come back but I do believe their pricing is high for what and where you are.