“Wonderful Sushi, Rolls, and Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sato Sushi Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Sato’s has wonderful sushi and rolls—and in Colorado nonetheless. The starters are terrific as well, especially the grilled brussel sprouts and green apples in a edible basket-wow! The service was terrific, friendly, and appreciated!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I love sushi and having travelled extensively ,Satos is one of my favourites!
I always sit at the sushi bar as service seems to be faster and if you are lucky,you may get a sample.
For starters ,their seaweed salad and squid salad are delicious!
The fish is extremely fresh, so the sashimi is superb.
Some suggestions for the wide variety of sushi rolls :
Shred Head roll is delectable and a must!
The Eagle roll,spider and cordillera roll are all amazing
For the fan of hot/spicy try their Volcano roll
A lighter option is "Summer in Vail" roll
For dessert ,I suggest their bread pudding ,smothered in white chocolate sauce you can't go wrong

They also have a " happy hour" menu from 5 & 6:30pm daily.
Fast and friendly service plus a good wine,cocktail and non sushi menu,make Satos the place to visit in the Vail Valley

Reviewed September 14, 2017

In the busy seasons, Sato can be busy. That sometimes has meant long waits for food and drinks The sushi is definitely good, but be prepared to be patient if it is crowded.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We have visited Sato a couple of times and each time the food was great. The sushi was very fresh and the chefs do a very nice job on presentation of the food. I personally ordered an entree which was very good. Each time we have visited the waitresses were very attentive and provided very good service.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I love food and restaurant, I pick my destinations by looking at reviews and I set my expectations based on the level and description of the outlet.
Tonight SATO became my worst culinary exeprience ever. Terrible service with dirty and sticky menu and chipped, dirty china; horrible watery cocktails and despicable sushi (over-cooked rice, tasteless octopus, abusive sauces).
So disappointed i wasted my time and money there with so many alternatives available.