All reviews vail valley movie theater eagle river front desk expensive area during ski season hot tub bedroom suite walking distance comfortable bed stayed one night ski resort free shuttle would definitely stay here again housekeeping staff lobby skiing
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I stayed here as an inbetween the 2 placed I needed to be that week for work. The hotel was great, the amenities were wonderful and view is breathtaking. My only suggestions is the staff could be trained better, the women was unable to explain the charges on my bill to me, that my staff was able to look at and explain with ease and they do not work there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I was very disappointed that the bar below the hotel is loud and there doesn't seem to be any soundproofing whatsoever. After they finally had last call, we had rude, noisy drunk neighbors who were partying until about 3:30 a.m. Admittedly, I should have called the front desk and didn't. I confronted them myself and they went to the pool and apologized. As soon as they returned, the partying picked up again.

Room Tip: We were in room 205 and it was very loud.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed one night in this hotel. The pool and and hot tub were closed because apparently they were doing landscape near them. The hallways smelled of having previously been smoked in. The beds were comfy enough, but no breakfast options there to speak of. Not bad, but nothing great.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

A well looked after hotel. Staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean. The hotel benefits from "Woody's" - a fun place to eat and get a decent beer which is off the lobby area of the hotel. Overall, the hotel is certainly "no frills" but is in a good location for the Vail Valley area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of downtown Edwards and a walk to everything. It is nice to not have to get back in my car for the week and be a walk to multiple restaurants and stores. Having said that, the room is extremely basic. No fridge. No microwave. Dim lighting. The fact that I felt I needed to time how long it took to get hot water for my shower, should speak volumes. It was 2 minutes. And I ran it on max heat my whole shower to keep warm. The shower curtain was so flimsy, it would not stay in the shower and made a huge puddle on the floor of the bathroom. The temperature control in the room was impossible to control. It mostly was like a sauna in the room. Seriously stifling. And it was snowing outside. We ran the fan 24/7 and turned on the AC despite the weather. The lotion was amazing that was supplied. Probably the best part of the accommodations. They have a nice work out room, there is a great walking/running trail right outside of the hotel. The outdoor pool and hot tub is a long cold walk away. No continental breakfast, but the coffee supplied is good and smooth. The front desk staff are nice and polite. Of note. I was there for a week and was very impressed when walking by a room being cleaned. They were very thorough and even had upturned mattresses while cleaning. Kudos to the housekeeping staff!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business