All reviews vail valley movie theater eagle river front desk expensive area during ski season hot tub bedroom suite walking distance comfortable bed stayed one night ski resort free shuttle would definitely stay here again housekeeping staff lobby skiing
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here for many years, and it was outdated . Now. that its redone with taste, we recomend it, you will be pleased.
Warning , the pub in the first floor does not serve breakfast. Try cafe 163 . Riverwalk shooping is at your door.
The rooms now have refrigirators, micro and a safe ....enjoy

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel as my husband had an appointment at the Steadman Clinic and this place is the closest to it. The only room they had was the 2 BR Suite. They do give you a small discount if you mention the Steadman Clinic.

The email said the address was 27 but when we arrived, there was a sign posted on the door saying hotel guests need to check in at 97, 3rd floor. Was a bit confusing. It was about 1/2 a block up the street. Wish someone would have mentioned it on the phone.

We checked in. Front desk girl mentioned where we could park our vehicle. They have their own parking garage at the back of the building and you have to enter a code to get in the garage door. Love that our vehicle was secure in the indoor parking garage.

Room was excellent. 2 BR, 2 Bath, kitchen with utensils and pots and pans, washing machine and dryer, dining room. Love that room. Shower was excellent. Water was hot and lots of it. Lots of towels. Comfortable couch. Was a great room to recuperate in.

Views from the room were excellent too. Has a patio to sit and watch the view.

2 restaurants downstairs, movie theater across the hotel. Lots of stores that you can walk to.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I stayed here as an inbetween the 2 placed I needed to be that week for work. The hotel was great, the amenities were wonderful and view is breathtaking. My only suggestions is the staff could be trained better, the women was unable to explain the charges on my bill to me, that my staff was able to look at and explain with ease and they do not work there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I was very disappointed that the bar below the hotel is loud and there doesn't seem to be any soundproofing whatsoever. After they finally had last call, we had rude, noisy drunk neighbors who were partying until about 3:30 a.m. Admittedly, I should have called the front desk and didn't. I confronted them myself and they went to the pool and apologized. As soon as they returned, the partying picked up again.

Room Tip: We were in room 205 and it was very loud.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed one night in this hotel. The pool and and hot tub were closed because apparently they were doing landscape near them. The hallways smelled of having previously been smoked in. The beds were comfy enough, but no breakfast options there to speak of. Not bad, but nothing great.

Stayed: June 2017