Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
US$132
US$129
Hilton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsone bedroom suiteevening receptionbusiness triphot breakfastwafflesthe sofa bedindoor poolhome away from homepark meadows mallroom was spaciousdenver tech centera great place to stayfree breakfastfresh fruitnice stayconvenient locationeasy access
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and girls have stayed at this one before, and were very happy with it. The girls are kind of picky too, so that's saying something. I was with them this time, and was very happy with it. There was a small kitchenette in the room with a stove, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and large refrigerator (that was real helpful). The king suite with fold out couch was a bit small, but very comfortable. The hotel itself is nice and new, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was a basic hot breakfast, with sausage (bacon one day), eggs, cereal, pastries, waffles, fruit, yogurt, various breads, and we were all happy with it. The breakfast area was large and had lots of nice tables. I highly recommend this hotel, especially at the reasonable price. My wife said the two double bed (and foldout couch) room was much bigger. Of course, the price of it was much higher too. By the way, the internet was free and worked great, and parking was free. These are two gotchas I watch out for.

Room Tip: If you are willing to pay quite a bit more, you will get much more space in the two double bed suite than the king suite. If price is more important and you can get by with two beds (one being a foldout couch), then the king suite is a good choice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This hotel far exceeded my expectations in every way for my recent 5 night stay (Thanksgiving week). Chosen because of proximity to family, my fully furnished spacious suite was perfect in every way. Clean, quiet, nicely furnished. The breakfast offerings were great, w/a hot cereal each morning, interesting egg dishes (fritatta and breakfast enchiladas for example), nice pastries, fruit. Something for everyone. There was even a free dinner buffet, w/limited, but nicely done entrees, salad, cookies, wine and beer!

While adjacent to I-25, there was no traffic noise. This hotel was a great value. Free parking, free food and drinks. For future visits, I'll take advantage of the nearby shopping mall.

One minor criticism was that the business center was extremely hot and stuffy!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stayed here a few days on business. Situated within an easy drive to the DTC area. Close to the mall and dining options. Like other Homewood Suites they offer dinner during the week, but I never got off early enough to attend. The breakfast was pretty good; I really liked the egg caserole one morning. The room was clean with a full size frig and a cure little kitchen and dining area. I got a handicap accessible room so I only had a shower, which wasn't the best lit for shaving. The bed was comfortable. They have nice smelling Nutrogena soaps. Only about half of the TV stations were working at the time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We just got back from a 2 night stay. This property was clean, offered a nice hot breakfast, beds were very comfortable with great bedding, offered a great rate and staff was friendly! We couldn't ask for more. The rooms really are very nice and look like they belong in a more expensive hotel. We will definitely stay there again. We booked through Homewood Suites themselves and got the advanced purchase rate of $63 for a King Studio. Good Value!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KSFamily_12
Reviewed October 19, 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel , and it is a wonderful , well run property. The staff are all so friendly and will do whatever they can to make your stay more enjoyable. It is so clean and well kept. The one bedroom suite we had was quiet and so comfortable.
Breakfast offered many choices, including hot scrambled eggs and mini potatoes, as well as cottage cheese and fruit, yogurts, pastries, waffles, and cereals. IT was enough to fill you up for many hours!
Every single staff member who we encountered was so helpful and seemed to all enjoy their jobs at this perfectly run property!
We look forward to return next time we are in Denver!

Room Tip: 4th floor suited us as no noise from anyone above.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple