“Great bar & food close to I 25”

JD's Bait Shop Sports Grill
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

This was a fun bar open on Sunday evening. Pool tables, dart boards, video games, shuffle board. TVs everywhere. Great food, Mexican is good & sandwiches great, seafood was okay(I'm from Louisiana) huge portions great price. The service was wonderful. 4 adults drank(beer & mixed drinks), ate & played games for less than $100

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed June 19, 2015

We stopped in form out of town to celebrate my fiances birthday, he wanted to play pool. It was really busy and we had to wait a little while for a table to open. The drink specials are decent and even being out of town, we felt comfortable and had a great time. Because of the atmosphere we ended up going back the next night. The staff was very accommodating and welcoming. Didn't eat but the menu was your typically bar food.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed November 30, 2014

A nice, locally owned sports bar in Greenwood Village. JD’s is a big place with pool tables, music and TVS for sports. The bloody mary’s are good. The service is friendly and prompt. There are many, many TVs so JDs is a great place for football games, basketball games, etc.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed November 11, 2014 via mobile

Nothing too special about this bar, but the happy hours are great. $2.50 domestic drafts. Can't really beat that. The staff has always been nice and attentive. They have fake animals mounted and a pretty nice fish tank. Feels like more of a guys hangout than something I would bring my girlfriend too. They don't have any male waitstaff either, which I thought was interesting. Food is subpar (I've had the burrito and the nachos) but the location is phenominal.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Looking for a place to get a couple of drinks and a bit to eat late night, while in Denver. The desk clerk at our hotel suggested this place. Was kinda not sure if it was our kinda place. But was very surprised, the staff was super nice, the food was great. Try the fish taco! The drinks were nice and strong. Would suggest it to anyone.

Date of visit: December 2013