“This is a sports bar!”

JD's Bait Shop Sports Grill
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

My family loves this place! We've been coming here for years and have never had a bad time. Good food, great atmosphere good service. I love the layout and tvs everywhere!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Great place to watch a Bronco game. Decent food. Had a hamburger and ordered the side of chile to pour over it and make it a slopper....YUM! Good selection of beer. Plenty of TVs to watch the game or other sporting events. Get there early for a Broncos game because it fills up!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Great place for lunch. Food is very good, though the service is slow. You can't go wrong here in my opinion. I eat here several times per year and will definitely continue to do so.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This place is close to our house, has darts, a bunch of TV's and the BEST jalepeno poppers I've ever tasted. There are days that my wife and I will take time out to just go get the poppers. I've had a turkey wrap there too that was yummy.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2016

My wife and I are from the Washington, DC area and have stayed 10 days in the Denver area while our son played Denver University and also for the Big East tournament. Using the "around me" app we found JD's, it became our home away from home! 50 big screen tvs and fantastic food (the green chili, the cat fish and the country salad all were very good) is just the start. The owners, Dennis and his wife Jennifer made our large group of supporters happy for days (and nights), but it was the wait staff, Lauren and Jamie top the list, that continuously made us feel welcome and provided excellent service every day we were in town. What a marvelous find - we will be back!

Date of visit: May 2016