“This place is my "Cheers" spot”

JD's Bait Shop Sports Grill
Ranked #51 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I came here every day with her first 45 days I was in Denver, I still go several times per week. I know and have become friends with the employees, Toby Keith said it best in his song....
I LOVE THIS BAR, ITS MY KINDA PLACE, Just walking through the front door puts a big smile on my face.

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

My family loves this place! We've been coming here for years and have never had a bad time. Good food, great atmosphere good service. I love the layout and tvs everywhere!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Great place to watch a Bronco game. Decent food. Had a hamburger and ordered the side of chile to pour over it and make it a slopper....YUM! Good selection of beer. Plenty of TVs to watch the game or other sporting events. Get there early for a Broncos game because it fills up!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Great place for lunch. Food is very good, though the service is slow. You can't go wrong here in my opinion. I eat here several times per year and will definitely continue to do so.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This place is close to our house, has darts, a bunch of TV's and the BEST jalepeno poppers I've ever tasted. There are days that my wife and I will take time out to just go get the poppers. I've had a turkey wrap there too that was yummy.