“Super Fast Service”

Tokyo Joe's
Ranked #101 of 204 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Food was here almost as soon as I sat down. Young guy who took my order seemed genuinely glad to have me as a customer. The place is a little worn but it has character.
I will eat here again

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

It's always delicious and fresh at Tokyo Joes. The Yakitori was spicier than I expected but couldn't stop eating it. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Quick lunch here was pretty nice but nothing special. Built my own, by choosing noodles, chicken, veg and green curry sauce.

Noodles were a bit soggy, should have had the rice, fairly quick service for lunch time. Food was average… But fairly cheap too.

It’s ok for what it is I suppose

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Speedy service and high quality, healthy food are the hallmarks of this restaurant. It is one of my favorite places to grab a bite, either to eat in or take out.

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

This is one of those places that my wife always has to go when we visit Denver. The prices are very reasonable and the food is decent, but not great. The sushi wasn't very fresh and the wasabi was old and had no kick or proper flavor. My sushi was brought to me almost 10 minutes after everyone else had their food, which wasn't ideal.

Been to Tokyo Joe's? Share your experiences!