“I cannot get enough!”

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #27 of 202 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

I live in Southern Colorado Springs, and I try and find every excuse to go up to Denver just to eat here. Love it!

Reviewed November 12, 2016

I have had a lot of lunches at Wahoo's, but went in with friends last evening for happy hour. I'm not a margarita drinker, although I know theirs are quite good. So I was pleased to see that they do have wine, and not just cheap jug wine, but Woodbridge, which was certainly okay with me. We had a great time and will do it again.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Our son turned us into this place, now my wife and I are hooked,
- Inside dining with a cool surfing-skateboard-biking decor. There must be 10k stickers on the walls, chairs and anything they could stick one on.
- Great Mexican food.
- And yes, they have tacos with fish in them, Yum.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

I'm no stranger to Wahoo's and decided to take my little shooters to this Wahoo's earlier today. Rich and Justin were genuinely friendly and helpful. The Wahoo enchiladas and tacos were delicious. This was the first time I tried the chips and salsa. The salsa was plain but good. I always thought Wahoo's carried Gringo Bandito hot sauce but when I asked for it, the lady looked at me funny before handing me a bottle of Tapatio. You guys gotta fix that. Otherwise, great dinner ! (to ease the pain, I took home an Outer Reef burrito afterwards)

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Stopped in for lunch today and they have changed the menu so much it took me a few minutes to decide. Finally, decided on wahoo blackened fish bowl. It's good and I'll have it again.