“Fresh fish, unique rolls, good service”
Review of Sonoda's

Sonoda's
Ranked #41 of 204 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Seafood
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Was a bit concerned by the 4 stars initially but tried for the first time and enjoyed the experience. Try the Red Dragon roll!!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Great sushi, great customer service. I ordered two special rolls, Red Dragon Roll and one other Roll which I forgot its name. They both were awesome, and sashimi dinner (18pcs) was also awesome. The sashimi dinner was beyond my expectation. The cut was huge and the fish was fresh. It was amazing. We were so hungry to even take a picture. Definitely will come back!

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

This was not a good sushi restaurant., but néw management and much better. My litmus test is Tobiko and sweet shrimp. If its not fresh and firm, everything else probably isn't good. With most sushi places, sit at the bar. You get the shrimp heads done right. If you gave up on this place, give it another chance.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I had an on-line business lunch and they were so accommodating, seating me in a quiet corner. The food was fantastic! Had a Yosemite Roll and Yaki Udon noodles with chicken & veggies, both worth going back for! My server was very pleasant, patient and attentive, as I was there for almost 2 hours. Going back for a "social" lunch tomorrow !!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Some sushi places serve up rolls that are low priced and pretty bland. Others create over the top culinary delights that cause your banker to groan in agony. Then there is Sonoda's. We liked the hot tea which was served in large no-handle mugs. What? We didn't have to refill our dainty little cups after three sips? Color me happy. We had the eighteen piece sashimi, one Yosemite roll and one Mama Mia roll, all served happily by a smiling waiter who was attentive but not bothersome. The charges were respectable and the restaurant atmosphere was delightful. Sound like a win-win? It was.