Review Highlights
a lil slice of paradise for the golfer in you

Reviewed May 3, 2018
defazeof
Jacksonville, Florida
Great Date Night for Mini Golf

Reviewed August 18, 2014
Scott S
Grand Junction, Colorado
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2018

this place has a putt putt course, a small 9 hole course, an awesome driving range, laser tag, and an indoor facility. you could actually spend all day here and it only feel like 30 minutes. the golf course is well manicured and although a very short course it provides a decent amount of challenge.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

I went with family. Two adults and two young kids. I liked the course a lot. Nicer than a lot of other outdoor courses. There're no gimmicky obstacles like volcanos, wind mills, or pirate ships. Just a waterfall and stream which works its way across several courses, adding some cool challenges. Lots of trees so there's ample shade for hot days.

There are no restrooms nearby. You have to hump to the main building for the facilities.

Overall, a 4-star rating since there was nothing particularly spectacular about the course, plus the lack of nearby restrooms. However, the cashier was awesome! He gave us a 2-for-1 pricing because it was almost 4th of July. We didn't even ask! Ended up being only $10 for the 4 of us. Super cheap! Cashier's customer service bumps this rating up to full 5 stars!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here after dinner and had a great time. It is a fun, basic course, that is $5 normally for out-of-towners, but only $3 with a groupon. It wasn't too crowded and no hype. Holes were fairly challenging. Nice and clean place. We'll probably come back with kids soon. The 2-level driving range looked cool.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Sometimes it's hard to find a spot to hit if you like being under the cover. If you like hitting off grass there's generally not an issue with finding a spot - however you may have to walk to the end of the range. They also have several pros who will provide tips while trying to drum up some business. Always a good time!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place seems like it could be a fun place for a summer night. It has a decent mini golf course, driving range, and nine hole course. Nothing fancy about this place. I had a good time on a date with my wife and it wasn't very expensive. Inside, they have a few video game, nothing worth taking an extra trip with the kids for--so I wouldn't recommend that.