“Best Fast Mexican Food Around”
Review of Costa Vida

Costa Vida
Ranked #56 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fresh is all we know. The meats, salsas, dressings, rice, beans, you name it, we make it fresh daily. That's what makes us the #1 Mexican restaurant in Denver.
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This is the Mexican food I crave. They make their own tortillas and their meats are so good, my favorite is the barbacoa but all of them are good. You can get your basic tacos, salad or burritos (smothered, yum) but they also have enchiladas that come out saucy and bubbling or quesadillas. I like their selection better than other fast Mexican restaurants and that they have an oven that makes this fast food taste like it's been made at a sit down restaurant.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Great food, friendly staff. I've brought many people with me and we all agree that the food is great.

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend the sweet pork burrito. Hubby had the shredded beef burrito and enjoyed it as well.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend getting the sweet pork tacos. Served with rice, beans, and pico de galo. This food does not disappoint at all.

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Ordered vegetarian enchilada which translated to 5 pieces of grilled onions and green peppers and queso on top. There is a qdoba, chipotle, and big city burrito for fast casual Mexican within a mile of this place.