“The Way Pizza Should Be Made”
Review of MOD Pizza

MOD Pizza
Ranked #8 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 26, 2018

5 star all the way!!!!! This place is exactly how pizza should be made. It made your mouth water wanting more, and more. This was out first time trying them, and we will be back many more times. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Great concept, delicious ingredients, fantastic value. Built before your eyes just like Subway or Chipotle but with a pizza product. Get as much as you want for one very low price makes this a regular stop for us. Oh, and it is fast too!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I go to this place now about once a week. It is my mainstay for a great solid lunch done quickly and right.

This review is probably long overdue after about 10 additional visits since my last review.

You go in, order one of their set pizzas and alter it exactly how you want it. There is no upcharge per topping, just a flat fee. I love that. Once your pizza is made, oh, the prep line is right in front of you, your pizza gets cooked in a fired oven and comes out just perfectly every time.

You can get a salad too, customized. I get the Caesar with chicken.

The pizza is about $8, the salad about $4.50

Service is edgy, fast and attentive, perfect.

Be sure to check this place out, it is simply great. The line goes quick, so be patient.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I am a regular here. Always love this place because I can pick whatever topping I want as many as I want without extra charges. They always fresh and quick too. My favorite sauce is balsamic vinegar one. Two thumbs up

Reviewed August 17, 2017

You have the option of selecting suggested pizzas or creating something of your own. I created my own and in doing so the counter person suggested adding some oregano for seasoning. My pizza was finished quickly and it was perfect. Try the pear tea it was delicious.

Been to MOD Pizza? Share your experiences!