1,425 results
All reviews golf course club level fireside lounge outdoor pool guest services business meeting beautiful hotel within miles free shuttle enjoyed my stay fitness center spa valet brunch spotted wedding denver
Reviewed September 12, 2018

My super awesome review is quite simply. This motel is super awesome on several levels! The rooms were jaw dropping. The bed was ultra comfy. TVs were perfect. The view of the area is beautiful. The angles of the building are something that must be seen first hand!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave L, Director of Operations at Hilton Denver Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time at Hilton Denver Inverness. We hope you'll visit us again soon!

Regards,
Dave Larson

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I was here for a fly in fly out meeting and I was sad to be limited to one night. The staff was great, the room was well appointed and the venue is great for business and pleasure. It’s right on the golf course and it was easy to get to restaurants. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank UrsulaK
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice. Clean. Comfortable bed. The facility itself is upscale with a lot of amenities..... golf, bars, restaurants. My wife and I had a very nice meal at the Fireside Grill. The staff was professional and courteous. We got going rather late in the mornings on our 4 night stay, so we saw a lot of the housekeepers, and they were all very pleasant. The surrounding neighborhood is full of shopping and restaurants. The Park Meadows Mall is really impressive and is a stones throw from the hotel.
The only disappointment was the balcony. We could only see the roof of the adjacent building. I honestly felt like the room would've been better with no balcony at all. But all in all we were very happy there, and would love to come back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Since they renovated the hotel rooms at this property, it has become a very sought after location for business people as well as leisure travelers. I have stayed here for over 15 yrs and am so glad the personal touches I experienced prior to it becoming a Hilton property are still there.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This is a great property with great restaurants and amenities in close proximity to Fiddlers Green, Park Meadows Mall, lots of great dining options close by and many entertainment option. Shuttle service is free and reliable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple