“Quick Breakfast”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #240 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We needed something some what quick, yet appealing for breakfast when taking our vehicle for service. This Starbucks hit the nail on the head.
Chai tea lattes and bacon Gouda breakfast sandwich’s. Excellent!
The service was very friendly and quite quick.
Will return.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Good service, friendly place to hang out with your coffee and friends, standard Starbucks fare. A good place to start your tour of downtown Fort Collins.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Not much to expand on as Starbucks always is consistant, but I really like the baristas at this location... they are 'right on' with efficiency, friendliness, and speed. NEVER a bad drink for me here!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Overpriced, mediocre quality, unfriendly service, lack of cleanliness, trashy. I won't ever be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

I have to say this is one of the better Starbucks I've visited in years. The staff is always friendly, the location is prime and my order is always spot on.