“Best lobster mac 'n' cheese”
Review of The Rustic Oven Restaurant - CLOSED

The Rustic Oven Restaurant
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snow Mesa Drive
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Great food, nice fire pit. I've eaten here a few times, and the food was always amazing, especially the lobster mac 'n' cheese. Good pizza, too, with local ingredients.

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

There as an article in the local paper recently that Rustic Oven is now closed. They are looking to reopen at a later date with a new restaurant concept.

1  Thank bobbanta
Reviewed January 18, 2016

I have tried eating at the Rustic Oven several times as a local and it has never impressed me much. The food is ok and the ambiance is nice. I am just not sure it is worth the price.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

I had the Ali tuna, it's an appetizer but I had it for lunch and it was fantastic. My husband had the prime rib brochette, which he thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

We were here with a group. The staff was very attentive and accomodated for my allergies. Food was good but nothing spectacular. Good selection of on tap local beers.

1  Thank Songbird865