“Good food and nice portions!!”
Review of Lulu Asian Bistro

Lulu Asian Bistro
Ranked #152 of 632 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting from out of town we wanted a nice Asian type dinner, my wife is from the orient and knows her food. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of the different dishes. We sat outside and although nice view etc I recommend staying inside as too loud on the patio. Motorcycles, trains etc All in all a nice place with above average chow!!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I haven't been back in a long time but I wanted a late lunch SO I dropped in. The place hasn't changed much IF at all since my last visit. This time I came during Happy Hour so I got $2 off a 22 ounce KIRIN beer and that was NICE. I got the Sushi and Sashimi lunch combo which was 3 pieces of tuna, 3 pieces of salmon, a California roll, plus 3 assorted sushi pieces. A small cup of Miso soup and a small salad accompanied the order. I got a spicy scallop roll to complete my lunch and I was good to go. I'll have to come back in the future for dinner and see how good that is.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Located in the center of historic down town Ft. collins, LuLu's offers authentic Asian cuisine with creative flare.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Went there today with my friend in our way to the museum. We stopped for a bite while in downtown and gave this a try. My friend and I ordered the lunch menu, and didn't finish most of our food since it was not appetizing. The soup was not bad, but the main dish + the spring roll lacked flavor, freshness, and quality. We won't be returning!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The food is okay, nothing special. Reasonably priced. I would say more Americanized Asian than true Asian.