“Thai food authentic!”

Sri Thai
Ranked #148 of 662 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We dined here based on a recommendation from the clerk at our hotel. My niece ordered the Thai curry with tofu...however it was very spicy even though she ordered mild. The owner was so wonderful. She explained Thai curry was the spiciest on the menu and went back to the kitchen to try again. It came back less spicy but still too hot! So she literally sat down with us and made some recommendations. My niece chose her top recommendation, something she had never tried before. It was fantastic!
Taking the time to ensure the meal was enjoyable ( and vegetarian) made this memorable!
We will definitely go back on upcoming trips to visit her son at CSU

Reviewed December 1, 2015

and each one, a star. All ages of diners around our family table were delighted with their choices. Great service too!

Reviewed November 6, 2015 via mobile

Class A Thai! Always delish! Management is great servers are great atmosphere is great but food is the number one reason to go it's always great.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

Your choice of how spicy to go - yummy selection. Reasonably priced. Close to CSU and Old Town. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 28, 2015

I ordered takeout recently and my sesame chicken had an inch of water soaking in the bottom of the dish. The chicken breading was completely soggy and I could not even finish one bite of it. I drove back and asked for a refund, to which the woman working said "well nobody ever orders sesame chicken to-go, so we don't really know how to best package it."
REALLY?! I find it hard to believe that nobody orders sesame chicken to-go. It's like the most common thing ever!
The curry is pretty good but our rice wasn't cooked all the way and was really crunchy. Probably won't be ordering again.