“Nice south east asian restaurant next to Hobby Lobby in Fort Collins”
Review of Chili House

Chili House
Ranked #325 of 638 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Stopped here for lunch on my way up to Laramie WY. This place serves Thai and Malaysian food. They have lunch specials under 8 bucks which includes a soup and eggroll. I had their Thai noodles and I enjoyed that very much. I also had their chicken satay and that kind of dissappointed me. I was expecting a grilled chicken on a stick not a fried chicken on a stick. Other than that I was satisfied with my visit and would return the next time I am in the area

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped in for dinner and tried the Chicken Lo Mein. The food was served fresh and hot. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant could definitely use an updated atmosphere and cleaning.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Friends took us to this place. The lady proprietor came to the table and visited a bit. Very pleasant and helpful. The waitress was acceptable. The food was good and the selections were plentiful. If you're in a jam, need a quiet little place to dine, try Chili House.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My family and I have been eating here on a regular basis for over seven years at the time of this review. We have never had a bad meal, the atmosphere is nice and the service is excellent. I have taken friends, co-workers, bosses and family here over the years and it has always been great. They are also so good with my kids... they always know what they want. some of our favorite foods are: the Vietnamese Spring rolls, Steamed Dumplings, Shrimp Toast, Orange Chicken, Sweet and Sour Shrimp, all Fried Rice and many more. I cannot recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We love the General Tsao Chicken and egg rolls. All the food is well done and it is delivered timely.