“Large portions that taste amazing!”
Review of Sally's Kitchen

Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #82 of 631 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Singaporean
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Sally's is kind of a little hole in the wall that serves amazing food. The Mongolian beef in particular is fantastic and is very tender. The portions are large enough to split between two people easily.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were simply too tired and too dirty from two days of moving to take advantage of FoCo's dining scene. So we opted to get carry out from Sally's.

Having read about the restaurant in TripAdvisor, we gave it a try. Spring rolls ans General Tso's chicken were off the charts. Kung Pao Chicken was quite good also but not as good as PF Chang's.

Service was timely and the price was very good for the abundance of food received.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I arrived late, past dinner time, and ordered the Singapore Noodles with Curry and Chicken, to go. Huge portion, can't complain about that! But the curry flavor was a very strange flavor, not at all what I'm used to. My favorite food in this entire world is Thai Green Curry. Maybe that's what I should have ordered. But I was expecting something that at least tasted similar to curry, even if it wasn't green curry. I also love red curry, yellow curry, panang curry.... I can't even describe the flavor of the noodles I was served. Nothing like any curry I've ever eaten. Couldn't even eat it.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

While best as take out/delivery, Sally's Kitchen is scratch made to order Chinese inside of a convenience store. It's not fast food, but it is good food. Finding the menu on line is tricky, and you must call to order (or stop in), no computer order is available.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

You wouldn't expect to get good, fresh Chinese food at a gas station but this is it. They have a super wide variety of dishes. You can ask them to customize any dish to your liking - you want something spicier they will make it that way for you.

If you want vegetarian dishes they have plenty to chose from.

Pricing is in line with other Chinese restuarants in town.