All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk great room comfortable beds fitness center next morning the staff was great old town parking lot ihop redone cheyenne
Reviewed November 8, 2017

My family stayed at this hotel while attending a Special Wedding Event. We could not have been more pleased with the staff and the facilities.

The room was great, spacious and clean. It was helpful to have a mini fridge and a microwave. The bed and the pillows were the best. I have not had such a comfy and peaceful rest in quite a while.

The staff was friendly, patient and very helpful. Brynleigh, was especially sweet and helpful at the front desk and no matter where we ran into her as she seemed to be everywhere doing everything.

Thank you to all the staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Fort Collins for providing our family practically carefree accomodations. It was a wonderful Wedding and a comfortable stay.

I will stay at this hotel again and I will recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

In town for a wedding and this was a good location. The staff was great, very helpful and friendly. The lobby and dining area was under construction/remodel but not an issue. The breakfast needs a little help but rooms & beds are great.. would stop again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Bathroom floor was dirty when we checked in our room and 3 days later it was still dirty. The breakfast was terrible-gravy cold, eggs burnt. The server seemed totally overwhelmed every day. We will not stay here again. So disappointed, not our usual Holiday Inn Express experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kimberly O
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hi Kimberly O,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Ft. Collins, CO. It sounds like we weren't able to deliver our usual standards of service, specially during breakfast. I am sorry for the letdown.

Your comments are not taken lightly and I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to acquire additional detail about your reservation. I am glad that you came to visit us. Please allow us the chance to do better. Your feedback will remain on corporate file for the audit of our property and the hotel ownership will also be alerted.

Thanks again and I look forward to hear from you soon!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We stay at Holiday Inn Express on a regular basis, but this experience was not up to normal. We we arrived we noticed a dumpster near the entrance and a poster on the front door. We hauled our stuff to the makeshift entrance and waited for the attendant, who was mopping the floor.
When we were finally helped, we were informed that our room had a broken toilet. We were offered another room (a king for the three of us), but we decided to pass. Maybe things will improve once construction concludes...

Stayed: August 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Hello Nora O,

It is regrettable that your stay was of a negative experience. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the condition of the toilet and the on- going construction. It is always motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and it was decent and clean; that is no longer the case. They are undergoing major reconstruction at the time of our stay, the check in/lobby was located in a guest room that was difficult to even find the entrance to. The breakfast was not very good and no juice was available, the waffle maker was broke and they had some leak from another floor with a bucket to catch it in the dining area.
The fitness center was closed due to the construction and the elevators were not working properly. The only place to get ice was on the top floor. It was very inconvenient and not well thought out by construction standards.
I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends