All reviews free laundry lending locker an extended stay full size refrigerator kitchen utensils front desk nice kitchen kitchen area wifi connection excellent room king bed suite hotel is clean stores and restaurants old town the perfect place to stay good nights sleep great property
Reviewed June 6, 2018

This hotel is clean and the suite was spacious. It had a pleasant sitting area and a nice kitchen with a full-size refrigerator. The location is great--it's close to everything. Stores and restaurants are quite easily within walking distance. The bed was large and comfortable, providing a good night's sleep, something not always found while traveling. The hotel was quiet and the people were very nice. We had our dog with us and the dog accommodations were also good, with a nice grassy area provided in the back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Well placed, easy to get to, reasonable kitchen so we ate breakfast in our room each day. Soft comfortable beds and pillows. Very quiet. Easy trip to the campus for graduation activities and not far from Old Town.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great until it came to the bed..which happens to be the most important part of a hotel room! Felt like I was sleeping on a concrete box with a sheet on it. The staff was very nice and the room was clean and had lots of amenities, but I'd have slept better on the floor.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Hello Renae B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you found our staff to be nice, rooms clean and loved our amenities. However, I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the condition of the bed. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The staff is magnificent! On Monday I called and as other reviews pointed out, WiFi access is terrible. I was connected to a support staff person in India and of course there was no problems on their side. Well on my side I couldn’t maintain WiFi connection for more than a few minutes. WiFi is important in 2017. Oddly I was the only person to have problems. After reading reviews, WiFi access is a PROBLEM! I’m not nuts after all. Staff was super cool, but this place has to fix its WiFi.

After 4 days without housekeeping, the room starts to smell like the garbage and food from the week. Again, as a moderately priced hotel, same as Hilton, there is nothing to bring me back. I know there isn’t housekeeping.....it’s just a reason why housekeeping is important for guests. It’s not the money....it’s the fact of the matter. Rooms stink and need cleaning daily, as the supplies are not in the room for cleaning daily. So, just book the Holiday Inn Express and use the WiFi trouble free. As a budget hotel they charge you credit card fees to pay for the room on the last day! Ghetto move....and I’m sure it’s in the small print.

The pillows are the half pillows with lumps which I thought were now extinct in this business, nope. The mattress cover is for toddlers. It feels like sleeping on a tarp. Nope, I’ve always been disappointed with this cheap long stay concept. It’s just as expensive as a nicer hotel.....I stayed as it was close to my client. But would not have if I would have seen my review. No WiFI, no problem. Never will I book in this concept hotel line again. Fix it....the model is junk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank timtankkiller
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Lovely day timtankkiller,

Our magnificent and cool staff were honored to host you during your stay so thank you for checking in. I'm grateful you enjoyed interacting with them. Our hotel personnel always wears a smile on their faces because that is the warmest form of welcome and that is what we are known for.

On the other hand, I'm sorry you had issues with our internet connection and the room amenities that made your stay uncomfortable. We take your comments seriously so these have been documented for our hotel management and maintenance crew to review, upgrade and improve the quality of facilities.

We want you to smile when you see our hotel so I hope you give us the opportunity to do just that. So please visit us again. Wishing you the happiest holidays!

Gratefully,

Elizabeth B.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and were very impressed. Our room had 2 queen beds, full kitchen, nice bathroom, large closet. The room and facility were very clean and our dog was allowed. Staff was friendly. Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nikaya S, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Hello bjordan912, thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Operations Manager