All reviews small pond front desk full kitchen social hour two bedroom suite lobby area each morning laundry room stay there again free breakfast enjoyed my stay great place to stay indoor pool up to date clean rooms old town linda
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Excellent staff that goes the extra mile! Enjoyed our 6 day stay. Excellent hot breakfast with many items to choose from. Free Social dinner served from Monday- Wednesday. Premium beer and wine was also available at no extra charge. Full kitchen and very spacious rooms. Beautiful area with basketball court volleyball and other activities to keep children entertained.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. The staff was fantastic and kind. The breakfast was great. The rooms were clean and modern. My only complaint is the elevator was kinda sketchy. It would stall out for a couple seconds but other than that we fully enjoyed our stay. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Michaela S, Guest Services Supervisor at Residence Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Amber M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

As far as the elevator, we will have our Engineering team take a look at it to make sure everything is running okay.

Thank you again for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in the Fort Collins area!

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

High marks for cleanliness, very pleasant staff, and a breakfast with something for everyone. Lower marks for a bedroom so tight there was nowhere to place luggage (and no valet stand for the closet); an incredibly loud ventilation system that disrupted sleep; no pillows provided for the pullout bed; and bathroom supplies not restocked after the first day. Minor inconveniences, but all things combined with a high room rate, we were left wanting.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2018

From the beautiful blooming trees, the geese wandering around the pond, to the extensive breakfast, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very nice and very clean. It is off the main street but far enough off that you don't hear any traffic. The grounds are very pretty and well maintained. I would stay here again if I am ever in Fort Collins again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Michaela S, Guest Services Supervisor at Residence Inn Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Carol B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Fort Collins!

We appreciate you leaving a perfect review!

We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area!

Thank you!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Enjoyed my stay at this Residence - the rooms were big enough for local guests to come visit, the bed was great and the breakfast buffet was delicious. Friendly staff was willing to do everything they could to make my stay enjoyable. Fort Collins is a great city to visit in Colorado!

Room Tip: My view was of the court room, my friends had a view of the snow covered fountains.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends