“Must try”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Pricier however the steak is melt in the mouth delicious. Atmosphere is upscale for the area however jeans are ok. A pleasant surprise in the tiny town. Service with a smile just all around great

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We stopped into Silver Sage Steakhouse last Sunday. We enjoyed our meals, my husband and I had the beef vegetable soup, ribeye steaks and baked potatoes. Everything was very tasty, and hot. The staff was friendly and attentive. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Food was good. Steaks done right. Southwest feel. No bread with meal. Indian fry bread would be nice addition.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

If you want a special dinner or have a special occasion to celebrate, this is your place! Its like an oasis!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I love this restaurant! I have not been there in a while and I forgot how good it is. Best steakhouse any where around here; old timey steakhouse...........

1  Thank taosbro