Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AfdMun
Colombo
“Don't ever make your payment upfront!”
Reviewed November 13, 2019 for a stay in July 2019

I booked a room in July 2019 and made the payment online through a booking platform. On the day of the booking, the owner called me and informed me that the place was fully booked and they couldn't accommodate me.

This itself was a major setback as I was informed ONLY ON THAT DAY. I asked them to refund the money back to me, to which they said they would.

It's been over 3 months now and I still have to call and check once in a whole on the status of it. They keep giving me false promises to transfer it back but there has not been any update since.

I contacted the booking platform and they tried to get it done from their end as well but this place keeps ignoring them in the same way.

They are a bunch of cheats who even after making a mistake did not want to do anything to make it right. You'll be much better off finding another place as the location and colombo itself has a plethora of other options which would be much better than going through this headache of a "business".

Date of stay: July 2019
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Battaramulla hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.