All reviews main street hot tub historic hotel middle of town restaurants and bars stayed one night bed was comfortable off season skiing mountains colorado fireplace slopes vail
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I went out to Copper Mt. for a short, no frills, 2 days of skiing and testing skis. I emphasize NO frills! Wanted one night of lodging that would be cheap but clean. I got that with Hotel Frisco and in a good way!! Location in Old Town Frisco was very good with several eateries and shops all within walking distance and not too far off I-70. The Hotel Frisco is old and although there are signs of wear, they have kept it nice with additions like a small glass front fridge with cold beverages (including adult) and a rack with candy, chips and snacks all with the prices included and what looked like at least 50 inch flat screen TV's. The bed was VERY comfortable with great sheets and pillows. The rooms are small and a little bit too dark, but they use the space well and above all else, for a budget hotel, it is clean. I didn't realize I had to pay for parking and although $9 won't break the bank, it still knocks out some of the "budget". The man at the front desk was very friendly and helpful and overall, I had a good stay. On a scale from 1-5, I would actually give Hotel Frisco a 3.5 and would stay again if I find myself taking the same "short, no frills" trip!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank TNT51
Reviewed November 28, 2016

This is a great option for people wanting to stay near Frisco Main St and not necessarily in the larger hotels off the highway. We booked this hotel because we would not have a rental car for our whole stay and it was walking distance to my brothers home. It seemed to be the nicest of the area options and we ended up being very happy with it. It was a clean, nice room with good wi-fi and at a reasonable price.

Sure, there were a few little things that could've been better - the towels were old/thin, the walls were a little thin etc. But overall, we were really happy with our stay and would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank laurenaleshire
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

we were pleasantly surprised by Frisco, we stumbled upon it on our drive to Vail. We spent a night at this hotel which was small sweet and cozy. There was no breakfast offered (we ate across the street), however the room was nicely designed and we especially liked how on both floors of the hotel there was a living room area, one with a fire place, another with TV and board games. Cute twist!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sivan R
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Hotel Frisco is a very basic no frills hotel. While the beds were comfortable, the rooms were very dusty and not vacuumed or swept on a daily basis. One of our rooms had a deck, but the chairs were ripped and not usable, so we could not use it. For the quality and service, I thought the rooms were very over priced. The $9 per day charge for parking was a surprise, especially considering the price of the rooms.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor. There is no elevator. There is no A/C, and no screens on the windows.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I'll just start by saying the hotel itself was beautiful, clean and quaint. It's nicely decorated and there is a 20 or so person hot tub that looked pretty awesome!

However, I did have a few issues with our experience. My husband and I visited on our honeymoon while we were traveling around Colorado. Having never been to Frisco before, we got into town and walked the area for a bit. As we walked by our lodging options I popped in to inquire about the price. I was quoted $89 a night plus tax for two adults and I was told it would be for a king bed. I thanked the gentleman and we continued with our walk and pricing out hotels. Once we decided Hotel Frisco was the nicest and cheapest option we returned to book the room. We were put in room 108 which was a handicapped room on the ground level with TWO KING BEDS located right off the lobby. During the night we were woken up by the loud and annoying chirps of the fire alarm. It appeared the battery was dying. My husband got up and attempted to pull the batteries from the fire alarm and the co detector and the OTHER fire alarm in the room so he could take them to the front desk to replace them. Once we found where it was coming from and pulled it he went to the lobby where he was greeted by a very rude clerk annoyed that he had done anything with the alarm. This clerk told him the fire department had to come now and he offered no apologies for our inconvenience. After that debacle we went back to bed and when we woke up and got ready to check out we glanced at our bank account. We had been charged $139 and another charge of $15. We were both shocked by this considering that's not the price we were quoted. We asked the clerk about the charges and he treated us like we were a bother. He told me the price he quoted me wasn't for the two kings he put us in but for the double beds. I had very cleared inquired about a queen or king and asked for the price. Then he advised the $15 charge was just in case we wrecked anything or purchased anything from the fridge in the room. While this was totally fine we just felt a simple "you're going to be seeing a $15 charge on your account as well, don't panic it goes right back to you given no issues" but it was never mentioned. Our biggest issue came with the clerk not being upfront with us and making it seem like we were the problem with the fire alarm.

Also, be aware there are no A/C's in the rooms!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple