All reviews copper mountain convenient location lake dillon free shuttle off the highway andy breckenridge ski sauna mountains safeway
Reviewed June 28, 2016

We just wanted to get out of the city for a night and since it was a last minute trip, it was slim pickins as far as availability went. I decided to take a chance with Priceline and name my own price and totally lucked out. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was super friendly.

My only complaint is that we could hear everything going on in the hallway... ice machine every 5 minutes, people walking by, etc.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I received a warm, professional greeting when we arrived. The rooms are large and clean. I'm a stickler for bathrooms, and these bathrooms are immaculate. Beds are soft and comfy. The pool area looked good also, although we didn't get a chance to see it. I would come back to this Holiday Inn location.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Nice size room with fridge, comfortable bed, friendly staff. Easy access to the highway and the towns of Frisco or Dillon. Restaurant onsite as well as pool and fitness center. Plenty of free parking.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Stayed with husband for business trip. Requested king room with lake view. Paid almost 10.00 more for 'lake' view, but when we got to room, there was no view except of parking lot. Went back to front desk, and very nice, honest young man said that ever since the condos went in, view was gone. If that is the case, then wording and price need to reflect that. Room was below average for a Holiday Inn, and had an unpleasant mildew smell. Very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear Deborah S,

Thank you for posting a review of you and your husband's stay with us. I am delighted to hear your positive comments towards one of our hotel staff when inquiring about the hotel accommodation. Our goal is to provide superior customer service and a unique stay to all of our guests. However, I regret your stay did not reflect our customary service excellence due to the room cleanliness and view. Your comments regarding the value of your accommodation have been taken into account for necessary improvements.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Wow! What a beautiful place being able to see the Rocky Mountains out your window. The hotel lobby was beautiful. The room was a typical hotel room. No complaints and would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family