“Our Yampah Spa experience 2017”

Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: The Vapor Caves are other-worldly and perfect for relaxing after a day of outdoor activities.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We visited the Caves on a Wednesday and were able to get a room to ourselves (which was nice). I then had a relaxing 85 minute massage and it was a short walk from our hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is definitely a hot springs! I kept a cool, eucalyptus scented towel(included in price) with me to wipe my face but the heat and steam felt great! You sit on mountain cave stones and can reach out and touch the hot water coming from down under. Such a great feeling to be so close to a natural wonder. But, If you are claustrophobic I would not recommend this spot. It is a cave! I saw lots of people doing yoga and just basking in the steam. So close to nature!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The only naturally occurring steam cave in the continental U. S., this is a unique experience. If you enjoy a good steam room you will love this. It certainly has the mineral smell as it is heated by underground springs. You can stay as long as you wish and there are nice cooling rooms for a break from the heat. They offer lots of spa packages, but I come for the steam cave

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I had a chocolate mud wrap at this spa. I have never had a wrap before, so was a new experience for me. Before my wrap I went into the vapor caves. This was quite interesting. It was very, very hot and you are not to stay in them more than an allotted number of minutes. I can't remember how many minutes, but I only stayed a few minutes. I do not like extremely hot places. The caves are dimly lit. I only went in a little ways as didn't intend to stay long, so not sure what they were like farther in. The therapist who did the mud wrap was very good. She was very friendly, and made sure that I was comfortable. I would not recommend the caves to those who do not like heat or dimly lit places. There were a number of people using the caves. I would recommend the spa chocolate wrap. It was wonderful. It is located across the street from the hot springs pool.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Yampa vapor caves in Glenwood Springs is the perfect way to relax and unwind. Each visit has been special and quite spiritual. Many caves to choose from, with varying temps. The Solarium is a great place to cool off and relax after a cave. The staff has the highest degree of customer service, and I need to signal out Emily, who was a delight. Another bonus is you can return during the day at any time. I highly recommend during your stay in Glenwood