Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Unique experience, great massage!

Historic Building. Super nice staff. Dressing room and showers are not private and a bit on the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Cathy K
Lake Worth
Relaxing

Pleasurable as always. If you like saunas, you are in for a wonderful treat with the steam caves... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2018

from US$65.00
from US$42.00
from US$57.00
More Info
All reviews mineral bath body wrap cold water full body massage hot steam cool shower unique experience great massage front desk staff flip flops minute massage hot springs couples massage steam room bathing suits solarium hose
Reviewed October 21, 2017

These are well worth a visit in Glenwood Springs. The caves are naturally heated, probably closer to steam room than a sauna. The spa is old-fashioned, but in a very tasteful well-kept way, with old tiles and a lovely solarium to cool off and rest in. Could so easily have been a touristy gimmick, but isn’t at all, and very reasonably priced. Quite a unique experience overall.
Not recommended if you are claustrophobic, though, as these are real caves!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went last week when we were visiting Colorado what a relaxing time. We started with the thermal bath , then had the pumpkin body wrap . We had facials and massages I also had my upper lip waxed but she did not do a great job. She left all kinds of hair. Then there was a mix up with our massages but we still enjoyed every minute of it. Be careful if you get a facial because they want to do a lot of add ons and not tell you they are extra money. This is a great experience if you have time we were there for about six hours

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Loved the vapor caves. I did the detox service but wasn't really worth it. The caves are the best. I will definitely go to the caves again. Mineral bath was average at best.

1  Thank Dianna R
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Excellent spa. Everyone is friendly, helpful and safety conscious.Angela was great. Be sure to drink plenty of water, especially if you visit the vapor caves. They are very damp and HOT:/10 -15 minute increments are recommended by the staff Also, the caves have very little light. But the heated mineral soaking tubs and solarium are great!

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I have visited the vapor caves for 33 years. I love to sit in the caves and sweat it out. The caves are not for the claustrophobic. But the spa offers skincare haircare and massages. If request Skyler for your massage therapist you will enjoy a lovely deep tissue treatment that feels amazing.