1,231 results
All reviews teddy roosevelt ceiling fan there is no air conditioning historical hotel roosevelt suite grand old hotel hot springs across the street lots of history coffee shop historic charm modern amenities step back in time outdoor bar sitting room vapor caves fire pit
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Kaylin at the front desk was Awsome ! She gave us above and beyond customer service ! The hotel is lovely with a lot of history and a great restaurant and coffee shop available . The best of old world and new. We will defiantly come again !

Room Tip: Next time we will upgrade to an ambassador room!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2018

very accommodating, even upgraded our room. Wonderful customer service. Beautiful historic building. Across the street from the hot springs and great food across the bridge. More character than most hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I have been celebrating my birthday here since 2007. The history, the nostalgia, charm, the elegance and the people. Unfortunately, the new change of employees this year are painfully unaware of the status for this grand hotel. From the first encounter of the shuttle at the train to the front desk after a few days staying there to wait ten minutes in line to get a question answered while the only employee at the desk chatted (about dogs). I asked to speak to manager when it was my turn and the manager told me I looked mad. I asked if the hotel was being sold and she happily replied YES it was sold last month! When I pointed out the service was terrible and probably would not be back, she replied with a smile "I'm sorry" my guess is this made her happy because she never inquired about my problems, maybe the hotel would go the way of many of our icons - demolition.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are cooler as there is no air conditioning and fans may or may not be broken.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Loved the old quaint hotel but bathroom could use some updating. Very friendly staff. We appreciated the receptionist changing our room to a quieter more spacious one. Nice ambiance with s’mores outside by fire pits

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with a toddler. While the room was spacious, bathroom was extremely small. Everything in the room is old.
Most annoying part was that they DO NOT clean the room, clear the trash or make your bed as done in hotels normally. No new toiletry supplies provided either.
It is not a cheap hotel but definitely looks like one!
Giving it 2 stars for its location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family