“Adventure worth doing!”

Red Mountain Off-Road Segway Adventure
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Glenwood Adventure Company in Glenwood Springs stands ready to put together the adventure that is right for you and your family. We are uniquely positioned to provide activities in some of the best areas of the Rocky Mountains. We offer Whitewater rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Segway tours, ATV and RZR tours, Snowmobile tours as well as Duckies,and Paddle board Rentals in some of the most majestic terrain in the world. Our capable staff has years of experience in the outdoors and local knowledge that distinguishes us from the pack and provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This was such an awesome experience. We had never done a rafting trip before so we were a little nervous but it is VERY safe but still VERY fun. We loved our guide, Travis!! He has a bunch of stories to tell with all of his trips around the world, what an interesting and knowledgeable guy!!! Loved it all around!!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We booked a bicycle ride & sunset dinner and horseback ride.

Bicycles were in good condition and they gave us all of the promised equipment and suggestions for stops along the way. With the river so high, we were not able to go to Glenwood Canyon - but went on a different trail that took us through Carbondale.

Also booked the Sunset Horse Back Ride & Dinner through this company. The ranch is a little out of town - about 20 minutes but the views were spectacular on the ride. Really one of the best rides of this kind I've been on. Food was good too! Love seeing the sheep flocks in the meadow!

Also appreciated the staff helping us out when we thought we had booked with this rafting company, but had actually booked with another. They were able to get us to the right place.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a family white water rafting trip with my wife and our 2 children, ages 10 and 6. The prices were reasonable and there is a free parking garage not far from the headquarters for convenience. Our rafting guide, Jenn, was SO INCREDIBLE!! She was very enthusiastic, charming, and engaging. She went above and beyond to make sure that our experience was a great one (even as far as lending my son a personal pair of sunglasses!) She made sure that the kids stayed involved and interested in the trip and that everybody had a good time. The rapids were beautiful, the scenery was breathtaking, and we all had an unforgetable experience. I would highly recommend this company to anyone, and I would readily use this company again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have to say this is the best white water rafting trip I've ever experienced. Not only was Glenwood Adventure Company affordable but they were very professional and made the trip a memorable one. Our guide Hayden was awesome. He did a great job getting us all to work together through the rapids, was very knowledgeable on the canyon and the different sites we encountered and he was hilarious. I can tell he is really passionate about his job and it shows! Thank you Hayden and Glendwood
Adventure Company for a truly unforgettable experience!! I will definitely be back next time I visit Colorado!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My mother and I were able to book the two hour horse back ride this past weekend and we were so happy we did. From the second you arrived the staff was very friendly and super helpful. We met our wrangler , Joel, who was everything you would think one should be. Super knowledgeable not only about the beautiful property but the western slope in general. We took the two hour ride and after we finished I know that was the perfect amount of time. Throughout our ride we got to see beautiful view of the canyon, rolling hills and we even came across a herd of one of the many sheep that live on the property in the spring and summer. All in all the trip was amazing, the views were spectacular and the horses were great. This trip is one we'll never forgot!