All reviews bavarian restaurant within walking distance hot springs clean rooms across the street continental breakfast bagels free wifi shuttle service fridge and microwave boiled eggs convenient location ice machine great rate road trip amtrak station downtown area
Reviewed April 3, 2018

two nights, room , bed ok, quiet at Night, however, noisy, with the cleaning carts going by in the morning, before 8am., the sink wouldn't drain, bugs in sink, no tissues~ would I return, NO! will not

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Bookied 3 double rooms for 7 people through Booking.Com for my Band that was playing St.Patricks Day event nearby, when I arrived they only had 2 single rooms. They said it was booking.com's fault and not theirs. I showed them the confirmation email with 3 rooms and they didnt care. She said they were all booked. then miracuoulsy they had an extra king single, and wanted to charge me 2x the rate. I told her i cant sleep 7 people in 3 single beds and when i canceled they charged me $125. The woman was rude and quite honestly uncaring of our problem. I went across the street to LaQuinta and they gave me 3 rooms (way nicer rooms) with a huge buffet breakfast, better facilities and 24 hr check in.. Much better than a half assed motel where cars park right outside your door and wake you in the morning. DONT STAY THERE!!!!

Room Tip: go across the street to the newly renovated LaQuinta
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2018

No frills motel/hotel priced accordingly. Friendly staff, very accommodating even for those arriving very late at night (thank you for letting us in)! Decent breakfast included. I have stayed here multiple times now as the location is between the Denver airport and other locations I go to frequently.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We booked this motel for 2 nights. It’s an older style motel but extremely clean. The lovely receptionist is very welcoming. The motel is in an excellent position to see Glenwood Springs - the $1 per day town bus stops next door and across the road (depending on which direction you’re travelling,). Glenwood Springs Caverns is a 5 minute walk away. Breakfast is also included in the room rate and is a great start to the day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank susieq5719
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I travel a lot for business and pleasure and usually travel to one location more than once. I won't choose this place again for sure for the following reasons:
In my opinion their front desk are not properly trained for their job, I found the receptionists not welcoming and at the end proved unprofessional
I stayed there two weeks, only one time I requested full room service and I even though I had put bed sheet changed, I found it was not.
One the night before as usual in any travel, I confirm the time I am going to check out the next day, I informed the front desk by 12 noon (as he mentioned OK) I will drop their key to check out.
11:30 am, I was packing and in the bathroom, they knocked the door and few minutes later, I called the reception and told them I informed your front desk last night about my checking out time and he supposed to leave a note there. He said it is fine, there is no note here!
Few minutes I got a call from the head office of the company I work for that what is the problem that I have not checked out yet!!!
I went to front desk at noon as discussed checking out with my luggage and I told them why you called to company in Vancouver while, the unit got a key with me inside and a sign "do not disturb" at the door!
Shouldn't you have called in the room first before calling the company while your staff a night before has not post a note there checking out 12 noon instead of 11?!!!
It was so stupid that because of their poor and unprofessional management, getting a call from the head office for the first time that if everything OK while I have been travelling over 30 times!
More worse was later I noticed they complained to be called "stupid" for their action (the receptionist before I leave), that they are insulted and don't wish to have business.... that is GREAT!
Their loss... I stayed last time in a better location, with lower rate and served with respect!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business