Glenwood Springs Inn
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$59
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$159
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$61
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$94
QualityInn
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
US$119
US$101
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$140
Travelocity
All reviewshot springswalking distanceacross the streetclean roomscontinental breakfastextra pillowsfree wifishuttle servicewafflesconvenient locationgreat ratefridge and microwaveroad tripamtrak stationroom was largegreat place to staystayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

two nights, room , bed ok, quiet at Night, however, noisy, with the cleaning carts going by in the morning, before 8am., the sink wouldn't drain, bugs in sink, no tissues~ would I return, NO! will not

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bookied 3 double rooms for 7 people through Booking.Com for my Band that was playing St.Patricks Day event nearby, when I arrived they only had 2 single rooms. They said it was booking.com's fault and not theirs. I showed them the confirmation email with 3 rooms and they didnt care. She said they were all booked. then miracuoulsy they had an extra king single, and wanted to charge me 2x the rate. I told her i cant sleep 7 people in 3 single beds and when i canceled they charged me $125. The woman was rude and quite honestly uncaring of our problem. I went across the street to LaQuinta and they gave me 3 rooms (way nicer rooms) with a huge buffet breakfast, better facilities and 24 hr check in.. Much better than a half assed motel where cars park right outside your door and wake you in the morning. DONT STAY THERE!!!!

Room Tip: go across the street to the newly renovated LaQuinta
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No frills motel/hotel priced accordingly. Friendly staff, very accommodating even for those arriving very late at night (thank you for letting us in)! Decent breakfast included. I have stayed here multiple times now as the location is between the Denver airport and other locations I go to frequently.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We booked this motel for 2 nights. It’s an older style motel but extremely clean. The lovely receptionist is very welcoming. The motel is in an excellent position to see Glenwood Springs - the $1 per day town bus stops next door and across the road (depending on which direction you’re travelling,). Glenwood Springs Caverns is a 5 minute walk away. Breakfast is also included in the room rate and is a great start to the day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I travel a lot for business and pleasure and usually travel to one location more than once. I won't choose this place again for sure for the following reasons:
In my opinion their front desk are not properly trained for their job, I found the receptionists not welcoming and at the end proved unprofessional
I stayed there two weeks, only one time I requested full room service and I even though I had put bed sheet changed, I found it was not.
One the night before as usual in any travel, I confirm the time I am going to check out the next day, I informed the front desk by 12 noon (as he mentioned OK) I will drop their key to check out.
11:30 am, I was packing and in the bathroom, they knocked the door and few minutes later, I called the reception and told them I informed your front desk last night about my checking out time and he supposed to leave a note there. He said it is fine, there is no note here!
Few minutes I got a call from the head office of the company I work for that what is the problem that I have not checked out yet!!!
I went to front desk at noon as discussed checking out with my luggage and I told them why you called to company in Vancouver while, the unit got a key with me inside and a sign "do not disturb" at the door!
Shouldn't you have called in the room first before calling the company while your staff a night before has not post a note there checking out 12 noon instead of 11?!!!
It was so stupid that because of their poor and unprofessional management, getting a call from the head office for the first time that if everything OK while I have been travelling over 30 times!
More worse was later I noticed they complained to be called "stupid" for their action (the receptionist before I leave), that they are insulted and don't wish to have business.... that is GREAT!
Their loss... I stayed last time in a better location, with lower rate and served with respect!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business