All reviews honeymoon suite bagels biscuits and gravy hot springs hard boiled eggs room was clean within walking distance coffee maker in the room the wi fi queen bed stay there again nice breakfast downtown glenwood vapor caves continental breakfast one night stay fireplace
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Not overly fancy but very clean and adequate. Breakfast is ok. Would be much better with fruit and maybe a little more meat. The only meat is in the gravy, but the biscuits and gravy are very good. The coffee is really good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Last minute booking as my family and I always stay in Glenwood Springs for Spring Break. But we dropped the ball and all of the other hotels which we usually stay at were already booked. But we lucked out with the Silver Spruce. Simple, clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was a plus. Walking distance to the downtown restaurant scene and the hot springs pool. The Motel is nothing fancy and that's what we paid for. No problems or issues during out stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018

TripAdvisor needs to change the desription of this property!!! It is NOT pet friendly, and we were able to get all the way through the booking process with the belief that it was. There is even a particularly nice review about how accommodating it is for pets. They do not allow pets anymore at ALL. Very disappointing as the property is very beautiful, but we did not end up staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay and enjoyed a clean, comfortable room. The owner was kind enough to pick me up at the Amtrak station which I appreciated as it was snowy and cold. I really enjoyed the wood burning stove in my room. The owner brought the bundle of wood to my door after I purchased it from the front desk. There is a coffee maker in the room but there was no coffee. Not a big deal. I would stay here again. It was a short walk to the Glenwood hot springs which was the main reason for my visit.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Stayed here for the low price. Guess you get what you pay for. It is a large property with a lot of rooms. We got a room, and we did like the fact that we parked right out side our room. Inside, nothing special, at first glance seemed clean enough. We went and got some fast food to bring back, and as we were eating, I got up to walk across the room and noticed a strawberry on the carpet - a whole strawberry that had been there a few days. When I took a napkin to pick it up, it was slightly stuck to the carpet. Yeah, tell me they vacuumed. Should have requested another room, but let it slide. I used the toilet, and noticed when I flushed that there wasn't much "oomphf" to the flush. A little later, when we tried to flush it again it wouldn't flush, so I called the front desk. WIthin 5 mins., knock at the door, guy came running in with plunger in hand, as he's running out the door he says "used too much paper, don't use so much paper". Well, I never do, and the second time my hubby used it, so go figure. Before the night was over we saw law enforcement visit one of the rooms across the way. Next morning, toilet wouldn't flush again, so Mr. Run-in-with-the-plunger" had to come back. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family