“Too busy for lunch...”
Review of Trailhead Taphouse

Trailhead Taphouse
Ranked #36 of 153 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: We combine delicious food with a wide beer selection. Numerous local craft beers served, Sandwiches and Cajun specialties to enjoy. Also offering southern style brunch on Sundays! Bar open as late as midnight depending on crowd. During the NFL season we show all Packer games via Sunday NFL Ticket. Serving special football appetizers on game day. Although we are cheeseheads, we still cheer for the Broncos and broadcast their games as well.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Trailhead this afternoon for lunch. It was busy and we sat at the outside bar. When a table opened up inside, we were able to move to it. Service was good. Beer was good. Food was okay. The kitchen was terribly slow. I had the brat sliders and they were burned on one side and was served to me burned side down. Was that so I would not notice it?? My daughter had the panini sandwich, said it was not very unique. Just a sandwich. My son had the shrimp po boy and he enjoyed that. All three of our dishes came with a side, today it was a Cajun macaroni dish. Very, very small portion. My son commented that Costco gives out more in their samples than we received for lunch! We have been here before and the food was good. We will give them another try, maybe not for Sunday lunch!!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Our traveling three couples came here for lunch before exploring downtown Boulder. It was great! I had the Chicken & Andouille Sausage Po' Boy which was Diced Chicken & Andouille Sausage, Cheddar Cheese, Cajun Mayo, Mixed Greens, Sliced Tomato & Scallion. Very good, but would probably get the Blackened Shrimp Po'Boy next time as i think it might even be exceptional! My wife had the Steak & Spinach Salad which was
Spinach, Arugula, Blueberries, Flat Iron Steak, Sliced Red Onion, Toasted Pecans, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Glaze. Our friends had the Flatiron Pizza which was Fresh Mozzarella, Pecorino Romano & Fontina Cheeses, Roasted Garlic White Sauce, Fresh Herb blend. Another friend had French Onion Soup
Topped with Provolone, Cajun Croutons. She said it was fabulous and one of the best French Onion soups she ever had because they did it right! Great place and we also had very goo service! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Good food, the service was little disorganized, decent prices, relaxed atmosphere and tasty local beers

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I was a bit skeptical when we walked in. Seemed just a bit grungy. Wife came back from Lady's Room, which she said was a disaster: trash on floor, door lock not working, cold water tap broken. But the service was pleasant and the food was really good! She had vegetarian jambalaya which was generous, fresh, spicy, and just plain tasty. I had the meatball sandwich which was on a very nice fresh roll, and also fresh and tasty. This is not a brew pub with their own brews, but they had a good selection of standard and microbrews.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Always out favorite place in Golden for a casual lunch. Great beer selection & food is great, too. Friendly staff! Everything is great!