“Great Vietanamese”

New Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 166 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I have always liked the Chinese food at this restaurant, they have been my "go to" Chinese take-out for years. in my opinion it's the best in the city of Golden, for food value and location.
This time I had time for a sit-down lunch, I tried their Vietnamese, The Thai Summer Rolls were great, but what really stood out was the homemade peanut sauce it was outstanding. Just enough bite to keep it interesting and a nice twist to normal peanut sauces.
The Shrimp Noodle bowl, was great as well.
I have found my new local Vietnamese restaurant !

Reviewed July 10, 2016

We are vegan, so asking for Vegan options was a tad problematic because of language differences. Once we got past that, the service was excellent, and the food even better. We had a vegetable stir-fry and a Thai tofu dish. The flavors were great and the food plentiful for such a reasonable price (6.95 each)

Reviewed April 21, 2016

This place has become my go-to for chinese food. Friendly people and great food. I would recommend the General Tso chicken, very tasty.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Traveling in motor coach decided Chinese food for dinner, we checked out the Trip Advisor reviews which were mixed however our experience was excellent, staff friendly, great food, worth the trip!

Reviewed November 30, 2014

We had a wonderful, exhausting day of hiking and touring the Lariat Loop, and were looking for local food delivery to our hotel. After calling another Chinese restaurant in which the hotel manager recommended, and having a very rude person tell us "no delivery", Panda took great care to fill our order, and it was delicious. The young man who took the phone order, George, I think, repeated it all back, and the address to be sure it was accurate. He noted that there were 3 orders coming to our location, and, that if everything was not to our liking to let him know and he would make it right. We ordered the pork egg fu young, steamed dumplings (pork and chicken). Everything arrived hot and delicious, with generous portions for the prices. Containers were well packed, no spillage, and the delivery man was surprised and happy with a modest tip. The egg rolls were large, and well stuffed with yummy filling.

Been to New Panda Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!