“a hidden gem; don't pass by New Panda!”

New Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 166 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 17, 2018

New to the area, we've tried a few Asian places that fell flat, and were just okay. We had to stop by FedEx and noticed New Panda next door. It's in the middle of the strip mall, so it doesn't stand out and seems tucked away. Do NOT let this fool you. The interior is quite nice and very clean. My son loves the fish tank at the entrance :) The food was excellent, and the staff incredibly friendly and attentive. My son had the tofu fried rice, which was flavorful but not spicy and not greasy. I had the Penang Curry, great taste with a little heat and lots of veggies and tofu. My husband had the Garlic Shrimp, and we were impressed with all three that the taste was there as well as good portion size. My son had enough fried rice for lunch the next day :) This is our new go-to Asian restaurant. I also appreciate that they have Thai as well as Chinese :) dishes.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I have always liked the Chinese food at this restaurant, they have been my "go to" Chinese take-out for years. in my opinion it's the best in the city of Golden, for food value and location.
This time I had time for a sit-down lunch, I tried their Vietnamese, The Thai Summer Rolls were great, but what really stood out was the homemade peanut sauce it was outstanding. Just enough bite to keep it interesting and a nice twist to normal peanut sauces.
The Shrimp Noodle bowl, was great as well.
I have found my new local Vietnamese restaurant !

Reviewed July 10, 2016

We are vegan, so asking for Vegan options was a tad problematic because of language differences. Once we got past that, the service was excellent, and the food even better. We had a vegetable stir-fry and a Thai tofu dish. The flavors were great and the food plentiful for such a reasonable price (6.95 each)

Reviewed April 21, 2016

This place has become my go-to for chinese food. Friendly people and great food. I would recommend the General Tso chicken, very tasty.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Traveling in motor coach decided Chinese food for dinner, we checked out the Trip Advisor reviews which were mixed however our experience was excellent, staff friendly, great food, worth the trip!

Been to New Panda Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!