All reviews front desk bed and pillows rooms were very clean excellent hotel checking in long drive would stay here again nice property room was large road trip interstate lobby colorado truck refrigerator
Reviewed May 10, 2017

While I didn't have plans to use the conference facility, we had a last minute need. When you're handed an emergency situation you really see the character of the management team, and this facility has exceptional character! They worked long and hard to ensure that our emergency meeting was a success. If they can do this for an emergency, I can only imagine how spectacular they are at event planning that is actually planned ahead of time!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you CCLOA for your amazing review regarding your amazing conference with us. We were happy to take care of your emergency meeting and we appreciate you mentioning our exceptional team and facilities. Thank you once again for choosing us.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

A pretty good hotel but very close to Interstate 70 so if your a light sleeper you'll want to be on the other side of the hotel.

Very close to the airport (5 mins) and free courteousy bus - staff super friendly as well.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Baxie
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you Baxie for replying with your feedback about your recent stay with us. Your insight is greatly appreciated and I want to thank you again for choosing us.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

While on a recent trip I stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Grand Junction, Colorado. Rooms are spacious and clean. I found the bed comfortable. Breakfast was quite good. If this review was helpful in any way check the "helpful" box below.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 310waynet
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

Thank you 310waynet for sharing your thoughts and comments about your cozy trip with us during your recent trip. We are thankful for you pointing out our cleanliness, comfort and breakfast. Thank you once again for choosing us.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

I would love to give this hotel a four star review. The staff and location deserve it. Everyone is as nice as they could be. It is three minutes to the airport which is why you stay there. There are several great Italian restaurants in walking distance which is perfect. I just have two complaints. We stayed there two nights, with a night elsewhere in between. We had a room on the second floor to the right as you get off the elevator the first night. This room was great. The second night, we had a room to the left of the elevator. We had been in this room on the second night about five minutes after dinner when the phone rang. The desk clerk called to say the room below us called him to complain we were stomping around and to stop it. Now it was late, we were just getting things out of our suitcases to go to bed. No stomping. As we hung up, we heard the people above us walking around and it did sound like stomping. Then we heard the bed springs above us as they got into bed. None of this happened the first night. Looking at the construction of the hotel the next morning, my guess is that the rooms around the large atrium as you enter the hotel have ceilings/floors that are well reinforced to support that atrium and therefor have appropriate sound attenuation between floors. But the rooms that stretch out from the atrium area do not.

My second comment is about breakfast. When you check in, they give you a voucher for a free breakfast, cooked to order. Personally, I prefer a buffet so I can choose what I would like to have. The menu is geared to those who want eggs and lots of meat for breakfast and I do not eat that way. Plus, they have servers so you have to remember to bring money for a tip down to breakfast for the servers. I felt sorry for them, they were so eager to please. I'm sure most people forget to bring cash down for a tip as they are used to a buffet breakfast. Just a few thoughts if you decide to stay there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank CHSG_1326

I thank you CHSG_1326 for taking the time to respond regarding your accommodations with us. Your assessment is greatly appreciated, both the positive and negative. On behalf of our entire team, I want to apologize for any noise issues that you encountered or were implicated in during your stay.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

The hotel was extremely clean and the beds comfortable, good shower & A/C. The staff were all very friendly from the reception clerks, to the housekeepers and even the maintenance people we encountered asked how we were enjoying our stay. Would definitely stay with thus group again..............we even joined the rewards program based upon the wonderful experience of the Grand Junction Holiday Inn & Suites Hotel.

Room tip: the rooms are large, clean and very comfortable
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thank you Maureen K for your wonderful response regarding your experience with us. We appreciate you mentioning our extreme cleanliness, comfort and friendly team. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you again for choosing us.