“Excellent Service”

Denny's
Ranked #31 of 302 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I used to date a guy who would only eat at Denny’s when we traveled because “you know what you’re going to get.” Usually, I’m the opposite as far as rolling the dice.

Denny’s is generally pretty dependably the same, wherever you go. The food here is average, offerings the same as all Denny’s. However, the service is just outstanding. Greeted promptly at the door, seated promptly, attentive and friendly service from the server. We were seated by the door and we observed everyone who entered, regardless of the size or appearance of their party, was treated respectfully and received prompt service. I would totally eat here again.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank joancL1112BV

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Always eat breakfast here when in town. On Horizon drive just up the street from the Grand Vista, where i always stay when in Junction.
Fast, hot, friendly service and affordable, can't beat it.
Just off I-70, go south a half mile and its on the left.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We like to meet here for lunch. The waitresses are friendly and seem to know their regulars. I tried some new kind of pancakes. Amazing!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling today and had hotel reservations in Grand Junction Colorado. There were only a handful of restaurants open on the holiday and Denny’s was only about 5 minutes away so we chose them. Needless to say, it was packed to the gills but we were seated fairly quickly. It took over an hour to get our food, but the staff was tremendous, apologized a number of times, and were working extremely hard to try and keep up with the throngs of people coming in. The food was great and well worth the wait. Our server said she had been there for 5 hours and the line had been out the door the entire time. She was stressed, but smiled each time she passed by and was very gracious.

I applaud those who have to work when the rest of us play. We left s 50% tip and were very grateful we found a restaurant open and had great food!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I just did take out because I was staying in a nearby hotel. Very good food and friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: August 2017