Quality Inn Grand Junction
Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$119
La Quinta
Clarion Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$84
SpringHill Suites
US$99
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Candlewood Suites Grand Junction NW(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$94
CandlewoodSuites
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$105
Residence Inn
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$50
Travelocity
All reviewsevening buffethot buffetbiscuits and gravyattached restaurantnice outdoor poolyogurtgolf coursefree breakfastwould stay here againfloor roomaaa discountbed was comfortableprice pointexcellent breakfastcolorado monumentchoice hotelsthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I got a 2 bedroom suite with 2 queens and 1 king for around $90.
PROS: Great breakfast. Real eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, biscuits and gravy, muffins, hash browns, and so much more. Breakfast buffet is located in attached restaurant downstairs.
Rooms are large. Clean. A little out dated but not bad.
CONS. Long corridors, I received a room all the way down the hall far from the elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near elevator unless you don't mind walking.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2011

The Hotel rate was good and the room was OK, (supposed to have a padded chair but it was missing) but the Restaurant is the worst. The Breakfast is free but I couldn't be paid to eat it. The eggs were cold, the waffle were cold and probably been sitting there for hours, dried out and had a cracker like texture. The syrup was sitting in a pan of water??? I left by this time so there is no more info on the rest of the food which even looked terrible. If you don't expect to eat here this is not a bad place but the Health Department should shut the Restaurant down.

Room Tip: This is just a cheap and very average Hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim L
Rick M, Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2011

While we normally have a great breakfast, I must assume that this guest stayed during the end of October. We had a steam table that quit working on us. Parts were impossible to locate. We had to replace the entire steam table. There was not one in town that would fit in the opening for the buffet line. We had to special order it. We limped along for a few days. We did not violate any health codes. The restaurant is only open for 4 hours in the morning. The food was thrown out every 3 hours if it was not consumed. While this was not ideal, it was within the requirements. I would like to thank all of our customers that were patient with us durring that dificult time.

Thanks
Rick

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Grand Junction for a one night business trip. The front desk agent Kassandra was extremely cheerful and helpful. She explained the lay-out of the hotel, provided a dinner coupon, as well as recommendations and menus to look at for dinner. Kassandra has far and away the best attitude I have ever encountered from a hotel employee. I also really enjoyed the fact the elevator seemed to be waiting for me with the doors open on the ground floor every time I wanted to go up. Now I know why this hotel is an award winner! I can't even imagine considering another hotel should I find myself in Grand Junction again.

Room Tip: The hotel has views of both pool and the golf course, so pick your preference. I would definitely recommend the top floor, that elevator is a mind reader.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thanks Geoff. Kassandra has been with the hotel for several years. She started in housekeeping, then worked in the laundry, then took care of the lobby. She was promoted to the front desk after a lot of hard work. She is one of my top people. I will pass on your kind words.

We have the elevator set to always return to the 1st floor.

Thank you for a nice review.

Rick

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Conveniently located off the highway, easy off and on. Check in clerks were very friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds. Restaurant on site offered full buffet breakfast. Coffee, juice, milk, cereal, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, wow!! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed here with my wife, two adult children and their spouses, and 6 grandchildren. The hotel staff were very obliging of our requirements at check-in and they provided us with local information and maps to the shopping centers. We utilized the AAA discounts and found the property was very reasonably priced. The rooms were clean and the hot breakfast was much superior to the normal "continental" breakfasts that one usually finds in an economy hotel. Although the hotel is located near I 80, the rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family