“Great place in Grand Junction,Co.”

Quality Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Littleton, Colorado
“Great place in Grand Junction,Co.”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Recently spent 2 weeks in Grand Junction, Co. on Business. From Ian during the day to Davina on the weekends the staff was incredible. The rooms were clean and spacious, flat screen TV'S, microwaves and fridges, free buffet style breakfast with lots of choices, decent exercise room. Restauraunt had a decent buffet for dinner, for a good price. Good location right off of I 70, plenty of other options for food and activities. Worked nights for the whole 2 week period, the cleaning ladies were great having my room done first thing every morning and making a concious effort to be quiet when around my room. Will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Thanks For the nice review Mavdog. I appreciate your business. The flat screens that you mention are still being installed. But we have got a bunch of them done. The ladies in housekeeping are happy to work around people's schedules. Any time you need something special just let them know.

Thanks
Rick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Sugar Hill
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I got a 2 bedroom suite with 2 queens and 1 king for around $90.
PROS: Great breakfast. Real eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, biscuits and gravy, muffins, hash browns, and so much more. Breakfast buffet is located in attached restaurant downstairs.
Rooms are large. Clean. A little out dated but not bad.
CONS. Long corridors, I received a room all the way down the hall far from the elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near elevator unless you don't mind walking.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 1 November 2011

The Hotel rate was good and the room was OK, (supposed to have a padded chair but it was missing) but the Restaurant is the worst. The Breakfast is free but I couldn't be paid to eat it. The eggs were cold, the waffle were cold and probably been sitting there for hours, dried out and had a cracker like texture. The syrup was sitting in a pan of water??? I left by this time so there is no more info on the rest of the food which even looked terrible. If you don't expect to eat here this is not a bad place but the Health Department should shut the Restaurant down.

Room Tip: This is just a cheap and very average Hotel
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Tim L
Rick M, Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this review, 28 December 2011
While we normally have a great breakfast, I must assume that this guest stayed during the end of October. We had a steam table that quit working on us. Parts were impossible to locate. We had to replace the entire steam table. There was not one in town that would fit in the opening for the buffet line. We had to special order it. We limped along for a few days. We did not violate any health codes. The restaurant is only open for 4 hours in the morning. The food was thrown out every 3 hours if it was not consumed. While this was not ideal, it was within the requirements. I would like to thank all of our customers that were patient with us durring that dificult time.

Thanks
Durango, CO
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Grand Junction for a one night business trip. The front desk agent Kassandra was extremely cheerful and helpful. She explained the lay-out of the hotel, provided a dinner coupon, as well as recommendations and menus to look at for dinner. Kassandra has far and away the best attitude I have ever encountered from a hotel employee. I also really enjoyed the fact the elevator seemed to be waiting for me with the doors open on the ground floor every time I wanted to go up. Now I know why this hotel is an award winner! I can't even imagine considering another hotel should I find myself in Grand Junction again.

Room Tip: The hotel has views of both pool and the golf course, so pick your preference. I would definitely re...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Thanks Geoff. Kassandra has been with the hotel for several years. She started in housekeeping, then worked in the laundry, then took care of the lobby. She was promoted to the front desk after a lot of hard work. She is one of my top people. I will pass on your kind words.

We have the elevator set to always return to the 1st floor.

Thank you for a nice review.

Midland, MI
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Conveniently located off the highway, easy off and on. Check in clerks were very friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds. Restaurant on site offered full buffet breakfast. Coffee, juice, milk, cereal, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, wow!! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Colorado
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed here with my wife, two adult children and their spouses, and 6 grandchildren. The hotel staff were very obliging of our requirements at check-in and they provided us with local information and maps to the shopping centers. We utilized the AAA discounts and found the property was very reasonably priced. The rooms were clean and the hot breakfast was much superior to the normal "continental" breakfasts that one usually finds in an economy hotel. Although the hotel is located near I 80, the rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Big, quiet rooms. Kids loved the pool, and breakfast was the best of any hotel on our trip. Our beds were comfy, no complaints. Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed August 2011