“worst Calzone ever”

Blackjack Pizza
Ranked #91 of 258 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Ordered a personal and large with three fillings each. shorted us on the filling in the large and the crust was super thick. Flour is a money maker....fillings cost more...they cheated us. At 76 I have had a few calzones.......do niot waist your time or money

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Definitely recommend the all meat pizza! It was very very good! I’m not a fan of thin crust, but this was the perfect amount of crust and the sauce was excellent! Definitely recommend this pizza joint if you’re ever in Greeley!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

What I love most about Black Jack is food then the price. They have an incredible list for toppings and the wings are amazing. Black Jack has become a regular in our household for a great meal at the right price.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

If you want an affordable pizza that is not very exciting this pizza place will provide. They also forgot my soda and breadsticks, and the guy never refunded me. Definitely a bummer since other Black Jack Pizza's are pretty good.

Reviewed December 2, 2016

We have had pizza a few times over the past month or so and have had good pizzas each time. The price is reasonable and the service has been quick. They also use cheese with vegetarian rennet, which is a big plus for my wife.

Been to Blackjack Pizza? Share your experiences!