“Great pizza”
Review of Empire State Pizza

Empire State Pizza
Ranked #46 of 261 Restaurants in Greeley
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I was rather impressed with the pizza, I have not had pie like that since visiting friends in Long Island. Evidently, the recipe is from a pizzeria out there.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We go here as a family, couples, large groups and it's very accommodating. Pizzas are good and are very large. There are arcade games for the kids. It's connected to another restaurant so if you want some hot wings you can get either food option on both sides. Make the whole family happy :) clean and fun for the family.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I ordered their version of a supreme in the 18" size. The lady that took my order was very friendly and giving her my order was easy. She told me about 45 mins and I got It in 30 mins. I had it delivered to my room and the delivery guy was nice and friendly. Now to the pizza. The pizza was huge and very tasty. The ingredients were fresh, the sauce was yummy the crust was delicious. I haven't had good pizza in a long time and I have to say this pizza was perfect. Thank you, keep up the good work!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Good pizza and a great old building. Always friendly counter service. Fun games and tables for the kids.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

This is a good atmosphere for family time. There is pool, arcade games and air hockey. Food at Empire is great but VERY expensive!!! 21" pepperoni pizza was $20. Pizza by the slice is $2 I think. You can also order Wing Shack from there since they are joined together in same building

Been to Empire State Pizza? Share your experiences!