“Lunch out at the Landmark”

Hapa Sushi Grill & Sake Bar
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Belleview and S. Quebec
Transit: Located between the Belleview and Orchard lightrail stops.
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Had a wonderful sushi lunch at Hapa. Since it was tuesday we tried their special of the day. An incredible tuna poke with interesting sides and miso soup, yummy. Added a couple other rolls off their experienced list and loved them all. For an extra treat we sat at the sushi bar to view all the dishes and rolls being prepared. We recommend you give this place a try soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Good food, good cheerful service I can recommend Hapa to the person who really
likes sushi.They have an excellent happy hour with excellent prices.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

I always enjoy eating at Hapa Sushi. Its a nice atmosphere with friendly staff. Its always very busy and thats a great sign. They take good care of the customers and really are very competent in there job. I recommend anyone who likes sushi to try this place. easy access from I25 with things close.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Great place to enjoy some very fresh fish and more of a new age take on Sushi. Living down south this is our favorite sushi restaurant. We especially love the sashimi plates that are on the appetizer menu with the sauces and jalapenos. They are delicious. Their fish is great too and the chefs know how to cut the fish properly, so you get beautiful bites of fish that is not stringy. This is a great place for both lunch and dinner.

Thank Lauresa and Nes... E
Reviewed July 29, 2016

My husband and I were here last weekend and oh this place is just delectable & filled with fun and flavor in their sushi options. The names of the rolls are crazy funny! I will be back again with some girl friends asap!